Saturday, August 22, 2009

Love at First Hike

I am having a marvelous time exploring the many mountain trails near my temporary home. I must admit, I've lost all exercising fervor since my days as a national gymnast. However, hiking doesn't even feel like work! It was so beautiful and refreshing to be surrounded by nature that I barely even noticed myself breaking a sweat until I reached my set destination. What a relief to be getting back into shape! My tiny, yet visible paunch is so thankful that it is melting with enthusiasm. Besides the wonderful surroundings, I was pleasantly surprised to discover an array of friendly folks, or as I like to call them, my "mountain people," on the trails as well. Finally, a workout that doesn't inspire me to give up and pack 'er in. I'm also looking forward to my first ballet class. Hey, you're never too old to start, and besides, that's what this whole change of scenery is about: new life experiences. I can see myself now; elegant, poised, very Audrey Hepburn-esque. Hello Julliard!

Tiff xoxox

1 comment:

  1. This article was great. I found the best Costa Mesa Dentist and he’s got an excellent staff that will give you care and compassion.

    ReplyDelete