Monday, August 10, 2009

Bonne Soir!

Seeing as how I have just moved to a new and beautiful city, which will remain unamed due to privacy issues, (however, I'll tell you that it's close to the ocean!) I am simply brimming with a new-found energy and sense of being. I'm aware of how cliche that may sound, but I am genuinely feeling that whole "new city, new life" vibe that you see in the movies. And therefore, with my "new life energy" in full supply, I have decided to create a blog documenting my thoughts, opinions, desires, loves, and life experiences as I leave the nest, attend an intimidatingly large university, and attempt to live independently for the first time in my 18 year-old life. Hopefully we're both in for nothing less than a profound journey! Wish me luck!!!

Bonne Nuit, Tiff xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment