Monday, October 19, 2009

Love is in the Air...

As you have probably guessed (I haven't posted anything in a month or make that two), I have met my dream guy. Literally DREAM guy. He's so sweet and charming and funny and intelligent and sexy...yes I could go on all day, but I'm sure I've made my point. Anyways, I'm one happy girl. School is going well. I'm thuroughly enjoying all of my classes, though that isn't saying a whole lot. I tend to enjoy anything non pain-oriented, although I'm sure some people find lecture hall and essay writing extremely painful. Despite my best efforts to keep up with my reading, I've fallen behind somewhat, and I've been procrastinating on the larger assignments as well. But I'm not too worried because I've decided to take next year off and save up money to attend a performing arts school. Hey, you only live once, why not be doing something you really enjoy? Screw financial security. Life always has a way of working itself out I always say, and the money will come along with it, especially if I'm pursuing my dreams fearlessly and with great passion. My decision has taken a lot of pressure off my shoulders. Still, thats no excuse for constant partying. I shouldn't become lazy just because my university experience is now simply for the learning and not the grades. Living without parents can be so distracting...

Awh well, 4 days til the boyfriend comes for the weekend. Sushi and carnival rides, can't wait! Isn't life just the greatest?

MUAH Tiff xoxox

3 comments:

  1. If you are looking for info on a residential treatment facility then you need to do research and find the one that works for you. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article was really helpful, thanks for posting it. When I needed help with
    alcohol intervention I knew that there was help that I could find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may have trouble with addiction and need info on stress disorder symptoms this is a resource that you can trust.

    ReplyDelete